To celebrate episode #500 and over 2 million total downloads, we flip the tables to get Mike Montague’s top lessons learned from hosting the show! Mike Crandall, Sandler trainer from Oklahoma, interviews Mike about How to Succeed at Being a Lifelong Learner.
Mike Montague is Global Head of Content and a Certified Trainer at Sandler Training Worldwide, where he hosts the How to Succeed podcast and other live events. His humorous, real-world approach to difficult questions and his authentic stage presence empower professionals to and improve their life and business. Mike has performed for over 2,000 audiences as a public speaker, radio personality, game show host, and DJ, where he opened for Billy Idol and Frankie Valli. He is also the author of LinkedIn the Sandler Way and an international expert on social selling.
Follow Mike Montague on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mikedmontague/ In this episode:
- The best attitude, behavior, and technique on how to succeed at being a lifelong learner
- What Mike has learned from hosting 500 episodes of this podcast
- What it means to be a lifelong learner
- What surprised Mike about the 500 people he interviewed
- The difference is what you’re willing to do and for how long
- What advice Mike would have given himself 5 years ago
- You don’t need motivation – you just need to do it
- If you wrote a book, what would be the title?
- What to expect from the How to Succeed Podcast going forward
- How to use this podcast to be a better lifelong learner
The How to Succeed Podcast is a public and free podcast from Sandler Training, the worldwide leader in sales, management, and customer service training for individuals all the way up to Fortune 500 companies with over 250 locations around the globe.
Find white papers, webinars, and more in our free Sandler E-Learning Library: https://www.sandler.com/sell