Wow, what an amazing first year for the How to Succeed Podcast! Thank you so much for helping to make it a success.
The podcast was launched last April with 5 episodes, and quickly hit the charts in the new and notable section in iTunes. Now, with over 60 shows in the can, we can truly say that we are helping people get to their best and stay there. The show has received over 90,000 total downloads, and it is now averaging over 15,000 per month. We have had listeners in 92 countries.
Here are the most popular episodes from the last year:
- How to Succeed at Making Up-Front Contracts
- How to Succeed at Using LinkedIn
- How to Succeed at Using Prospecting
- How to Succeed at Anything
- How to Succeed at Negative Reverse Selling
- How to Succeed Fast
- How to Succeed at Earning What You Are Worth
- How to Succeed at Listening
- How to Succeed at Questioning
- How to Succeed at Using DISC
We have some great stuff planned for you in year two. In the upcoming episodes, you will hear from a best-selling author on how to give a TED Talk, the world record holder for most girl scouts cookies sold, and of course, our Sandler trainers talking about everything from preventing objections to landing enterprise accounts.
If you haven’t listened to an episode yet, we encourage you to download one and take it with you on your commute, in a plane, or even at the gym.
Thank you for listening, and remember, whatever you are, be a good one.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
Sandler is celebrating success, and we're pretty excited about it! Share your story and continue the conversation using #HowToSucceed.