Sandler Training released a new public and free podcast last week called, “How to Succeed.” It is an inside look at the attitudes, behavior, and techniques necessary to succeed at anything. Host, Mike Montague interviews Sandler trainers, authors, and experts about how to succeed at absolutely anything. You will learn how to get to the top and stay there!
In its first week, the How to Succeed Podcast is already in the top 20 new and noteworthy business podcasts on iTunes.
Podcast topics already released include:
- How to Succeed at Anything with David Mattson
- How to Succeed at Breaking Through Your Comfort Zone with Karl Scheible
- How to Succeed at Coaching with Bill Bartlett
- How to Succeed at Time Management with Pat Heidrich
- How to Succeed at Prospecting with John Rosso
- How to Succeed at Accountability with Hamish Knox
Subscribe to the podcast and listen now on iTunes here.
Or listen on Android and PC devices here.
If you enjoy the podcast, please leave us a review in the iTunes store to help us spread the word. The How to Succeed Podcast is brought to you by Sandler Training, the worldwide leader in sales, management, and customer service training. To learn more, check out our Sandler books or contact one of our local trainers.