Mike Montague interviews Carlos Garrido on How to Succeed at Asking for Referrals In this episode:
- Why do we struggle to ask for referrals?
- Attitudes to help you get business from referrals
- Give referrals to get referrals
- Ask: what can I do today to help someone else accomplish their goals?
- The best time to ask for a referral – every time
- Examples of how to ask for a referral
- When you feel like you deserve the referral, it changes the game
- What do you do when you get a referral?
- Create an email template someone can use to email introduce you
- Best attitude, behavior, and technique for succeeding at asking for referrals
The How to Succeed Podcast is a public and free podcast from Sandler Training, the worldwide leader in sales, management, and customer service training for individuals all the way up to Fortune 500 companies with over 250 locations around the globe.
Find white papers, webinars, and more in our free Sandler E-Learning Library: https://www.sandler.com/sell
Enroll yourself in our video self-study online courses at: https://shop.sandler.com/category/online-courses