Mike Montague interviews Ryan Bennett on How to Succeed at Creating an Intentional Day. Ryan Bennett is a High-Performance Coach, Author, and Speaker who guides people to reach their full potential in their lives, businesses, and teams through his proven method of intentional growth.
Before becoming an author, Ryan was the founding team member of a tech startup company in which he helped build from just an idea into a successful, venture-backed brand with Fortune 500 clients.
The Intentional Day is a quarterly guide that provides a path for participants to turn their dreams, goals, and learnings into a process that will accelerate them to achieve their goals, build momentum in their lives, and become the person they never thought possible.
Find Ryan and get the book at: https://www.theintentionalday.com/
In this episode:
- The best attitude, behavior and technique on how to succeed at creating an intentional day
- Be intentional about your day to be intentional about your life
- It’s about growth, not accomplishments
- Do you know what to do to be intentional or do you need more research?
- Break your goals down into daily actions
- Four stages of intentional growth
- Understand your why
- Find a growth partner
- Start small and build momentum
- Even if you can’t do your normal routine one day – do something
- What to do if you skip your daily action
- How Ryan defines success
The How to Succeed Podcast is a public and free podcast from Sandler Training, the worldwide leader in sales, management, and customer service training for individuals all the way up to Fortune 500 companies with over 250 locations around the globe.
Find white papers, webinars, and more in our free Sandler E-Learning Library: https://www.sandler.com/sell