Dr. Alison Escalante is a Pediatrician, TEDx Speaker, and writer on a mission! Effective action under pressure is the theme of all her work. We live in a culture of criticism and anxiety the drains our joy and tells us all the things we should be doing. It’s a ShouldStorm! But, she have developed a clear 3-step method to help us as parents and as leaders. Parents can raise kids skillfully AND enjoy doing it!
Find her at: https://theprimarycarer.com/
Mike Montague interviews Alison Escalante on How to Succeed Under Pressure.
In this episode:
- The best attitude, behavior, and technique on how to succeed under pressure.
- Too much pressure leads to deteriorating performance
- The pandemic has added to our pressure
- Don’t get caught in a “Shouldstorm”
- Sigh, see, and start
- The goal is to never start without sighing and seeing first
- Do it or don’t do it, but don’t waste time and energy worrying about not doing it
- Alison’s definition of success
The How to Succeed Podcast is a public and free podcast from Sandler Training, the worldwide leader in sales, management, and customer service training for individuals all the way up to Fortune 500 companies with over 250 locations around the globe.
Find white papers, webinars, and more in our free Sandler E-Learning Library: https://www.sandler.com/sell