Mike Montague interviews Nancy Gaines on How to Succeed at Productivity as a Business Owner. In this episode:
- Productivity is much more than time management
- Do you have a “to-do” list or a “priorities” list?
- Good and bad attitudes on productivity
- What to do once a week
- A great alternative to “going for coffee”
- Why Sunday night is so important
- When to outsource in your business and personal life
- Your “Power Hour”
- Get “100 Proven Systems You Need to Boost Results” at www.nancygaines.com/systems
- Nancy’s biggest obstacle she overcame
- Done is better than none
- Best attitude, behavior, and technique for How to Succeed at Productivity
The How to Succeed Podcast is a public and free podcast from Sandler Training, the worldwide leader in sales, management, and customer service training for individuals all the way up to Fortune 500 companies with over 250 locations around the globe.
Find white papers, webinars, and more in our free Sandler E-Learning Library: https://www.sandler.com/sell
Enroll yourself in our video self-study online courses at: https://shop.sandler.com/category/online-courses