Mike Montague interviews Mike Crandall about how to succeed at prospecting during the pandemic. In this episode:
- What some people mean when they say you shouldn’t sell during a crisis
- The right attitude to prospect the right way, right now
- It’s unethical to sell someone something they don’t need – but it’s also unethical to not sell them something they do need
- Remind yourself that you aren’t prospecting and selling everyone
- Mindset, intent, and goals will help you get better at prospecting
- Different behaviors to do during the crisis
- Use the Sandler Success Triangle
- The KARE model works really well right now
- What are the “good” and “bad” questions to ask prospects right now?
- What’s a win during a crisis?
The How to Succeed Podcast is a public and free podcast from Sandler Training, the worldwide leader in sales, management, and customer service training for individuals all the way up to Fortune 500 companies with over 250 locations around the globe.
Find white papers, webinars, and more in our free Sandler E-Learning Library: https://www.sandler.com/sell
Enroll yourself in our video self-study online courses at: https://shop.sandler.com/category/online-courses