Mike Montague interviews Dan Tyre, Inbound Fellow at Hubspot, on How to Succeed at Selling in a Hybrid World. Mike and Dan collaborated on a new free course in Hubspot Academy called Selling in a Hybrid World.
You can take the course by enrolling at https://www.sandler.com/hybridselling.
Dan Tyre is author of Inbound Organization and was employee #6 and the first salesperson at Hubspot. Outside of HubSpot, Dan leverages his 42 years of multidisciplinary business experience in sales, marketing, and service to help scale fast-growing companies and coach those that want to harness the power of Inbound Marketing to improve their bottom line.
In this episode:
- The best attitude, behavior, and technique on how to succeed at selling in a hybrid world
- Determine what will be done digitally and what won’t
- Be a helper
- Contact prospects multiple times in multiple ways
- Listen, don’t talk
- Stand up more and sit less
- Prep and debrief the call
- Don’t stack Zoom calls without prep and debrief time in between
The How to Succeed Podcast is a public and free podcast from Sandler Training, the worldwide leader in sales, management, and customer service training for individuals all the way up to Fortune 500 companies with over 250 locations around the globe.
Find white papers, webinars, and more in our free Sandler E-Learning Library: https://www.sandler.com/sell