Mike Montague interviews Sharina Perry, CEO and Inventor of Utopia Plastix, on How to Succeed at Supply Chain Management. Find Sharina and her game-changing sustainable plastics at https://utopiaplastix.com/.
In this episode:
- The best attitude, behavior, and technique on how to succeed at supply chain management
- Are you proactive or reactive?
- You can address global issues with a local initiative
- Start with where you get your product, could it be local?
- Identify the problem and where you want to be
- Sharina’s definition of success
The How to Succeed Podcast is a public and free podcast from Sandler Training, the worldwide leader in sales, management, and customer service training for individuals all the way up to Fortune 500 companies with over 250 locations around the globe.
Find white papers, webinars, and more in our free Sandler E-Learning Library: https://www.sandler.com/sell