Mike Montague interviews Nema Semnani on How to Succeed at Team Selling. In this episode:
- What is Team Selling?
- Attitude for selling as a team compared to selling as an individual
- Identify what role each person will play before going on the sales call
- Ask the prospect to explain to the team how we got to this point of the sales process
- Techniques for allowing the right people to talk at the right time
- Common problems/opportunities in team selling
- Nema’s favorite rule for team selling
- Best attitude, behavior and technique for How to Succeed at Team Selling
The How to Succeed Podcast is a public and free podcast from Sandler Training, the worldwide leader in sales, management, and customer service training for individuals all the way up to Fortune 500 companies with over 250 locations around the globe.
Find white papers, webinars, and more in our free Sandler E-Learning Library: https://www.sandler.com/sell
Enroll yourself in our video self-study online courses at: https://shop.sandler.com/category/online-courses