Mike Montague interviews Pat McManamon on How to Succeed at Being an Intentional Sales Manager. Get Pat’s new book at: https://shop.sandler.com/category/books In this episode:
- The concept of Pat’s new book for sales managers
- Are we all “accidental” sales managers?
- What attitudes you need to succeed as a sales manager
- Are your salespeople selling you on their problems?
- As a sales manager, you need to be able to roleplay as a salesperson
- Best behaviors for an intentional sales manager
- The importance of helping your salespeople find their why and create goals
- Become a lifelong learner
- Actions you can take this week to be a more intentional sales manager
- How often should you hold sales meetings?
- Best advice for a young sales manager
- Favorite Sandler rule, attitude, behavior, and technique for an intentional sales manager
Get Pat’s new book at: https://shop.sandler.com/category/books
The How to Succeed Podcast is a public and free podcast from Sandler Training, the worldwide leader in sales, management, and customer service training for individuals all the way up to Fortune 500 companies with over 250 locations around the globe.
Find white papers, webinars, and more in our free Sandler E-Learning Library: https://www.sandler.com/sell
Enroll yourself in our video self-study online courses at: https://shop.sandler.com/category/online-courses