Mike Montague interviews Karl Schaphorst on how to succeed at being a purpose-driven salesperson In this episode:
- What it means to be a purpose-driven salesperson
- Attitudes to adopt and avoid
- Embrace pain and suffering
- Purpose and passion drives performance and strength
- Can you have more than one purpose?
- You can learn emotional intelligence
- The importance of celebrating
- Success is on the other side of fear
- Favorite Sandler rule for being a purpose-driven salesperson
- Best attitude, behavior, and technique for being a purpose-driven salesperson
The How to Succeed Podcast is a public and free podcast from Sandler Training, the worldwide leader in sales, management, and customer service training for individuals all the way up to Fortune 500 companies with over 250 locations around the globe.
Find white papers, webinars, and more in our free Sandler E-Learning Library: https://www.sandler.com/sell
Enroll yourself in our video self-study online courses at: https://shop.sandler.com/category/online-courses