Brian Sullivan, VP of Enterprise Selling talks with Marcus Cauchi and Dave Davies about Channel Selling in the Enterprise World. In this episode:
- What makes channel selling different than direct sales?
- Is channel sales just full of rookies and the bad sales people?
- The huge amount of revenue generated via channel sales worldwide
- How a framework for your channel sales can minimize your risk
- What if your partner sales people might sell your competitors products?
- How to work collaboratively to qualify and win big enterprise deals
- What vendors working with partners can do to improve the buying experience
- How systems set you free
- How to avoid critical mistakes with your channel
- How to contact Marcus and Dave
Welcome to Selling the Sandler Way podcast. Hosts from Sandler Training will discuss impactful information about trending topics and strategic selling.
The Selling the Sandler Way Podcast is brought to you by Sandler Training, the worldwide leader in sales, management, and customer service training. For more information, visit www.www.sandler.com.