Job Summary: As a Product Manager at Sandler you will deliver insights to support key business decisions, deliver on strategic initiatives, and support the organization by coordinating product launch operations with key partners across the business and developing documentation and materials to enable our sales teams, franchisees and customers to understand the value of our products.
- Drive customer feedback and market analysis to maintain product roadmap and enhancements for the product(s) you are responsible for. This role will focus on Sales, Sales Leadership and Customer Success offerings.
- Collaborate with all key cross-functional teams, including Product Development, Marketing, Curriculum Experts, Sales and Success Teams, and Operations to bring products and enhancements to market.
- Plan and carry out product launches including:
- Provide marketing and sales with insights on key differentiators and messages
- Support training for other teams to assist in selling and delivering the products
- Stay ahead of market information/best practices relating to adult learning methodologies, learning experience design, sales industry training, and sales enablement platforms and technology.
- Contribute to future growth by translating business strategy into product strategy
- Deliver comprehensive Competitive Analysis to help inform and shape the product positioning and effectively differentiate the product in the market.
- Develop and maintain sales tools and collateral including presentations, case studies, demo videos, and white papers
- Assess competitive challenges, understand partner ecosystem needs and requirements, and deliver clear strategic recommendations
- Identify opportunities for automation and/or process improvement to drive improved outcomes for internal stakeholders, franchisees and customers.
- Serving as a point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in alignment
Does this sound like you?
- Have curiosity and “grit”
- Business acumen
- Strategic agility
- Drives for results
- Customer Focused
- Learn on the fly
- Process Oriented
- Bachelor’s or Advanced degree in Business, Organizational Development, or related fields
- Knowledge of or ability to quickly develop a deep understanding of the Sales, Leadership and/or Customer Success Training landscape and our company’s position with in it.
- 5+ years of business analysis, product management, program management or product marketing experience
- Product development, management and launch experience to mid and enterprise markets
- Exceptional organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Self-driven and proactive; able to confidently lead workstreams or projects with limited guidance
- Vendor Management Experience
- eLearning or training material production a plus
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel
- Moderate to advanced capability with Excel, MS Project, Monday.com or other project tools
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
While performing the responsibilities of this position, the employee is required to be stationary for long periods of time and may spend long periods of time in meetings and talking with customers. Several hours each day can be spent in front of a computer screen. The employee is occasionally required to reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel and crouch. Close vision and fine motor skills for computer are needed.
Encourage passion & motivation. | Recognize learning creates opportunity. | Celebrate differences.
Value grit & perseverance. | Know that trust and respect is a given. | Believe all things are possible together.