Mike Montague interviews Oksana Esberard, author of Next Level You and mental health advocate, on How to Succeed and Stay Mentally Healthy. Find Oksana at https://www.sattva.me/Get her book at https://www.amazon.com/Next-Level-You-transformed-mindfulness-ebook/dp/B082DJCF3H/ In this episode:
- Best attitude, behavior, and technique on How to Succeed and Stay Mentally Healthy
- You don’t have to trade your health for success
- Mindfulness and wellbeing defined
- The first step is to be aware of your stress
- Sit in stillness and silence to reset between tasks
- Prioritize your sleep to improve your productivity
- What are you actually doing to improve your mental health? How often?
- Schedule your mental health activities or you won’t do them
- What you eat and drink has a huge impact on how you feel and work
The How to Succeed Podcast is a public and free podcast from Sandler Training, the worldwide leader in sales, management, and customer service training for individuals all the way up to Fortune 500 companies with over 250 locations around the globe.