Mike Montague interviews Terri Trespicio on How to Succeed at Finding Your Voice and Your Audience.
Terri Trespicio is an award-winning writer, speaker, and brand advisor, and works with individuals and organizations to help nail their messaging and engage clients, customers, and fans.
Her TEDx talk, “Stop Searching for Your Passion,” has earned more than 4 million views. She was recently named by Hubspot as one of the “Top 15 female speakers who are killing it” (she came in at #2—Oprah was #8), and cited as one of the world’s leading creatives by Creative Boom magazine.
Find Terri at: https://territrespicio.com/ In this episode:
- What does it mean to find your voice and you audience?
- Speak to them, not about you
- Your platform is the body, your message is the soul
- Do you start with your message or the people you want to serve?
- Either spark a connection or compel action
- A thought leader changes the way you think about your work
- How to start finding your voice and your audience
- Find their assumptions and challenge them
- What’s at stake?
- Show expertise by having an opinion about what you do
- There is nothing new, but say it in a new and surprising way
- Best attitude, behavior, and technique for How to Succeed at Finding Your Voice and Your Audience
Find Terri at: https://territrespicio.com/
The How to Succeed Podcast is a public and free podcast from Sandler Training, the worldwide leader in sales, management, and customer service training for individuals all the way up to Fortune 500 companies with over 250 locations around the globe.