Inspiring and leading others to success
Coaching, mentoring and supervising your teams
Learn how to lead, direct and coach employees to perform at optimum levels
A program specifically tailored to address the areas essential to your growth.
As an emerging leader, you'll be armed with new ways to meet the challenges of advanced responsibilities, and be equipped to win more employee engagement, infuse greater employee accountability, build more unified teams, and master the gut-wrenching ordeals of leadership.
The challenges most often cited by emerging leaders
- Getting their job done through other people;
- Working up and delivering performance evaluations
- Having a career path for junior executives to grow into;
- Clear communication;
- Setting clear expectations;
- Creating a strong culture and vision;
- Managing change and it's consequences;
- Finding, obtaining and maintaining good fit customers;
- Staying on track personally;
- Understanding and applying the numbers appropriately.
Learn how to transform yourself into a leader with these insights.
Excerpted from our book, Transforming Leaders the Sandler Way, this sample chapter addresses how to differentiate between the job that you do and the person that you are.
Leadership Program for Emerging Leaders
The comprehensive approach to Sandler's Leadership Solutions programs covers all the major areas of concern to emerging leaders. Enabling you to maximize the performance of yourself, your employees and your organization.
Sandler-trained leaders learn how to...
- Implement a process of identifying, recruiting and hiring ideal candidates for positions based on skills and experience.
- Acclimate a new hire to the position in a manner that ensures his or her success.
- Address concerns from a performance perspective while accomplishing two major objectives:
- addressing the issue without impacting the employee’s self-esteem; and,
- empowering them to course correct and improve their performance.
The Sandler Blog
Sales, Leadership and Management
Sandler business experts and professional trainers offer insight and tips on current sales, sales management, leadership and management topics. We invite you to comment on our posts and to pass them on to your colleagues.
The Sandler Way
Author and Sandler trainer Dave Arch discusses his latest book, Transforming Leaders The Sandler Way, that you can't transform a team or an organization until you've transformed yourself.
The book offers a user-friendly, graphically-driven guide to the 52 critical leadership lessons that support great careers and great teams. A full-color card deck supports the book.