How to Succeed at Onboarding New Hires
In this episode, Chicago Sandler Trainer Karen Meracle joins us to discuss How to Succeed at Onboarding New Hires:
- Often we spend plenty of time on hiring and then not so much on the onboarding
- Why sales managers need to be the trail guides for the sales hires
- Onboarding starts in the interview
- The most important mindset for the sales manager
- How to use talk tracks with onboarding
- How to use DISC assessments with your new salespeople
- If you have a long sales cycle how do you evaluate a new hire quickly?
- The best behavior, attitude, technique, and Sandler rule to succeed at onboarding new hires
The How to Succeed Podcast is a public and free podcast from Sandler Training, the worldwide leader in sales, management, and customer service training for individuals all the way up to Fortune 500 companies with over 250 locations around the globe.