How to Succeed at Reducing Risk for the Buyer
Secrets to Boosting Sales and Minimizing Risk for Your Customers with David Trapani of Sandler
As a salesperson, it is important to be aware of the risks that buyers face when purchasing a property. In this video, we discuss some of the best practices you can implement in order to reduce the risk for your buyers.
Timestamps & Key Topics
- 0:00:03 – Reducing risk for the buyer
- 0:02:16 – The ideal attitude for salespeople in a sales call
- 0:03:55 – Key things to do and when
- 0:08:58 – The benefits of an upfront contract
- 0:10:26 – The benefits of a predictable selling process
- 0:16:39 – Reducing risk in the sales process
- 0:18:21 – The power of questions in sales
- 0:20:00 – The perfect day
- 0:21:38 – The power of predictability: how to succeed at reducing risk for the buyer
- The goal of reducing risk is to make the buyer feel more comfortable with the salesperson and the process. By thinking about the buyer’s fears and concerns, the salesperson can take steps to reduce the buyer’s risk.
- It is important to be more upfront about the sales process, provide more information about the product, or be more flexible in the negotiation process.