Mike Montague interviews Kevin Shulman on How to Succeed at Achieving Your Goals.
Get Kevin’s new book at: https://shop.sandler.com/category/books
In this episode:
- Best attitude, behavior, and technique to succeed at achieving your goals
- Now is the perfect time to focus on your goals
- Don’t start with business goals – start with these instead
- Can setting goals hurt you when you don’t reach them?
- How to determine the “right” number of goals to set
- Reward yourself for hitting partial goals
- Writing your goals down formally makes a huge difference in the outcome
- What are you going to have to give up to create the time it takes to work on your goals?
- Create big goals, but break them down into small ones that are easier to achieve
- Replace the elephant with a herd of deer
- Have an accountability partner for your goals
- Kevin’s story of meeting Dave Sandler
- Who can you make a part of your plan?
Get Kevin’s new book at: https://shop.sandler.com/category/books The How to Succeed Podcast is a public and free podcast from Sandler Training, the worldwide leader in sales, management, and customer service training for individuals all the way up to Fortune 500 companies with over 250 locations around the globe. Find white papers, webinars, and more in our free Sandler E-Learning Library: https://www.sandler.com//sell