Mike Montague interviews Jody Williamson, Sandler trainer and author from Chicago, on How to Succeed at Finding Unrecognized Pain.
In this episode:
- The best attitude, behavior, and technique on how to succeed at finding unrecognized pain
- The difference between recognized and unrecognized pain
- How to find the sweet spot between being pushy and being wimpy
- Use, “let’s pretend”
- A slight change in your 30 second commercial
- Third-party social proof allows your client to admit the pain
- Jody’s favorite Sandler rule
The How to Succeed Podcast is a public and free podcast from Sandler Training, the worldwide leader in sales, management, and customer service training for individuals all the way up to Fortune 500 companies with over 250 locations around the globe.
Find white papers, webinars, and more in our free Sandler E-Learning Library: https://www.sandler.com//sell