Mike Montague interviews Luanne Whitmarsh, Executive Director of the Association for the Rehabilitation of the Brain Injured, on How to Succeed at Fund Development for Non-profits.
Find Luanne and ARBI at: https://www.arbi.ca/
In this episode:
- The best attitude, behavior, and technique on how to succeed at fund development for non-profits
- What is fund development?
- Why people donate to non-profits
- How to keep your pipeline full
- How to find the right match for the donor
- How Sandler training helped Luanne
- The fear of being told no
- Favorite Sandler rule
The How to Succeed Podcast is a public and free podcast from Sandler Training, the worldwide leader in sales, management, and customer service training for individuals all the way up to Fortune 500 companies with over 250 locations around the globe.
Find white papers, webinars, and more in our free Sandler E-Learning Library:https://www.sandler.com//sell