How to Succeed at Looking for Trouble
Mike Montague interviews Steve Borseti, a long-time Sandler trainer, on How to Succeed at Looking for Trouble.
In this episode:
- The best attitude, behavior, and technique on how to succeed at looking for trouble
- It’s better to uncover the trouble with your clients than ignore it
- Go for the “No”
- Look for trouble even in your “great” deals
- Ask, “What are we missing?”
- Are there technical obstacles?
- If you know they have pain, and they aren’t moving, you must go looking for trouble
- If you have multiple meetings, always ask, has anything changed?
- Use the negative reversal
- Use DISC to determine how to look for trouble with different clients
The How to Succeed Podcast is a public and free podcast from Sandler Training, the worldwide leader in sales, management, and customer service training for individuals all the way up to Fortune 500 companies with over 250 locations around the globe.
Find white papers, webinars, and more in our free Sandler E-Learning Library: https://www.sandler.com/sell