Mike Montague interviews Andrew Gregson on How to Succeed at Pricing Your Products and Services. In this episode:
- How and why Andrew got into pricing – and the multiple ways to do pricing
- More people underprice than overprice
- Negative and positive beliefs about pricing
- Who makes the decisions on pricing?
- The story of the Corvette and the Mustang
- How to know if you have a pricing problem
- The price waterfall
- His favorite pricing model for services and intangibles
- You need an exit strategy
- Favorite business quote from Andrew
- Best attitude, behavior, and technique for How to Succeed at Pricing
Find Andrew’s book at: https://www.self-counsel.com/the-dark-art-of-pricing.html
The How to Succeed Podcast is a public and free podcast from Sandler Training, the worldwide leader in sales, management, and customer service training for individuals all the way up to Fortune 500 companies with over 250 locations around the globe.
Find white papers, webinars, and more in our free Sandler E-Learning Library: https://www.sandler.com//sell
Enroll yourself in our video self-study online courses at: https://shop.sandler.com/category/online-courses