Mike Montague interviews Alan Stein Jr. on How to Succeed at Raising Your Game. Performance coach Alan Stein Jr. shares the secret principles used by world-class performers that will help you improve your productivity and achieve higher levels of success.
Alan Stein, Jr. is a keynote speaker and author who spent 15+ years as a performance coach working with the highest-performing basketball players on the planet (Kevin Durant, Stephen Curry, and Kobe Bryant). He now teaches audiences how to utilize the same strategies in business that elite athletes use to perform at a world-class level.
In this episode:
- The best attitude, behavior, and technique on how to succeed at raising your game
- Eliminate blaming, complaining, and making excuses
- Your belief is more powerful than your circumstances
- Just because something is understandable doesn’t make it acceptable
- Whatever you look for, you will find
- Make choices that fit your goals
- Use small acts of discipline to build momentum
- How Alan defines success and his favorite quote
The How to Succeed Podcast is a public and free podcast from Sandler Training, the worldwide leader in sales, management, and customer service training for individuals all the way up to Fortune 500 companies with over 250 locations around the globe.
Find white papers, webinars, and more in our free Sandler E-Learning Library: https://www.sandler.com//sell