Mike Montague interviews Susan Sykes on How to Succeed at Taking a Day Off. Susan is a long-time Sandler trainer and co-author with Dave Hiatt of the newest Sandler book, Yes, You Can Take A Day Off. The book is designed to help entrepreneurs and small business owners set up their business’ team, process, and structure so they can have a guilt-free day off!
Check out the new book on Amazon or the Sandler Shop! https://shop.sandler.com/books/you-can-take-a-day-off
In this episode:
- The best attitude, behavior and technique on how to succeed at having a day off
- How do I take a day off when there is so much to do?
- Three traps to avoid when growing your business
- You get to choose how big you want to get or if you want to be a solopreneur
- You can learn how to generate revenue
- There is a difference between sales and marketing
- Know your why and set goals
- Continually learn and improve yourself
- Develop your leadership compass
- A coach may be able to help you apply the ideas in the book
- Track leading indicators
The How to Succeed Podcast is a public and free podcast from Sandler Training, the worldwide leader in sales, management, and customer service training for individuals all the way up to Fortune 500 companies with over 250 locations around the globe.
Find white papers, webinars, and more in our free Sandler E-Learning Library: https://www.sandler.com//sell