Mike Montague interviews Hamish Knox on How to Succeed at Trials and Demos. Hamish is a Sandler trainer from Calgary, AB, Canada, and author of Accountability the Sandler Way and Change the Sandler Way, and he was our 2020 David H Sandler Award Winner. You can check out his books on Amazon or the Sandler Shop.
In this episode:
- The best attitude, behavior, and technique on how to succeed at trials and demos
- Don’t offer a demo if you don’t have to
- Know WHY you’re doing a trial or demo
- Real prospects will put skin in the game
- Set up the post demo appointment before you start the demo
- When to ask, “And who else?”
- Have a quick call with all decision-makers before the demo begins
- You may have to back off the demo and work on the terms first
- Hamish’s favorite Sandler concept
The How to Succeed Podcast is a public and free podcast from Sandler Training, the worldwide leader in sales, management, and customer service training for individuals all the way up to Fortune 500 companies with over 250 locations around the globe.
Find white papers, webinars, and more in our free Sandler E-Learning Library: https://www.sandler.com//sell