How to Succeed at Redirecting a Prospect’s Head Trash
Mike Montague interviews Dan Stalp on how to succeed at redirecting prospects’ head trash. In this episode:
- The prospect is NOT always right
- What if the opposite were true? Technique
- How to address the fact that the prospect may be their own worst problem
- Are you screaming to your prospects that your time isn’t valuable?
- How to qualify without letting the prospect know that’s what you’re doing
- What to say for a last-second check to see if you should walk away
- A great line to check with the prospect if you are wasting your time
- How to make sure you know what the prospect means
- A great question for the budget issue
- Favorite Sandler rule for redirecting prospects’ head trash
- Best attitude, behavior, and technique for redirecting prospects’ head trash
The How to Succeed Podcast is a public and free podcast from Sandler Training, the worldwide leader in sales, management, and customer service training for individuals all the way up to Fortune 500 companies with over 250 locations around the globe.
Find white papers, webinars, and more in our free Sandler E-Learning Library: https://www.sandler.com//sell
Enroll yourself in our video self-study online courses at: https://www.sandler.com/shop