How to Succeed Through Supply Chain Challenges
Mike Montague interviews Emily Yepes on How to Succeed Through Supply Chain Challenges. How do you keep selling when the warehouse is empty or there is not enough staff to deliver? How do you deliver bad news to prospects and clients when you have shipping delays or price increases?
In this episode:
- The best attitude, behavior, and technique on how to succeed through supply chain challenges
- Don’t jump right in to solve the problem
- People want to be heard and understood and you can do that for them
- Truly utilize active listening techniques – with every client in every situation
- Validate your client’s emotion in the situation
- Understand your own emotional triggers
- Prepare some responses that feel comfortable for you so you’re ready
- Solve the problem – even at a loss – to keep a lifelong customer
- Problems give you an opportunity to show how much you care
- How Emily defines success
The How to Succeed Podcast is a public and free podcast from Sandler Training, the worldwide leader in sales, management, and customer service training for individuals all the way up to Fortune 500 companies with over 250 locations around the globe.
Find white papers, webinars, and more in our free Sandler E-Learning Library: https://www.sandler.com//sell