In this episode, Brenden Kumarasamy will discuss how to succeed at public speaking, sharing tips on everything from body language to delivery. We will share the common misconceptions and challenges around public speaking.
Motivation is more important than fear, and communication is often seen as a chore. Make sure to listen to the full episode to find out how your life would change if you were a better communicator.
Find Brenden Kumarasamy at https://www.rockstarcommunicator.com/ or on YouTube at MasterTalk: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBYFP4mZLQovr7W6Si6sueA
Key Topics and Timestamps
- 0:00:02 – How to Succeed at Public Speaking with Brendan Kumarasamy
- 0:01:54 – The Power of Motivation in Public Speaking
- 0:03:26 – The Power of Communication in Sales
- 0:07:44 – The Three Best Tips for Salespeople
- 0:09:05 – The Benefits of Being a Good Talker
- 0:12:43 – The Importance of a Strong Introduction and Conclusion
- 0:14:09 – The Power of Public Speaking: How to Nail the Opening, Middle, and Close
- 0:15:29 – The Power of Effective Communication with Brendan Kumarasamy
- 0:18:12 – The Power of Communication: An Interview with Amanda Russell
- 0:19:18 – The Relationship Between Success and Failure
- The most important one that encompasses all of that is understanding that the relationship that successful people have with failure is very different from the one that unsuccessful people have with failure.
- It’s important to be proactive rather than reactive when communicating. When people are asked questions, they often don’t know how to answer them. In order to be a better communicator, it is important to be prepared with questions in advance.
Get your TICKET to join our 2023 summit: https://events.sandler.com/summit2023