Mike Montague interviews Jade Simmons on How to Succeed with Purpose. Whether it’s a mind-blowing mainstage keynote that leaves audiences awakened to purpose, or a riveting concert adventure that goes from Rachmaninoff to Rap, a Jade Simmons experience is unforgettable in the least and life-altering at best. The inimitable world-class concert pianist and powerhouse activational speaker is CEO of Jade Media Global, a former runner-up in the Miss America pageant, and a former Presidential candidate in 2020!
Find her at https://jadesimmons.com/
In this episode:
- The best attitude, behavior, and technique on how to succeed with purpose
- Your purpose is not what you do, it’s what happens in others when you do what you do
- Attach your purpose to every role you have
- Your “why” remains the same, the “hows” can change all the time
- Purpose is for everyone, not just “special” people
- Decide that life doesn’t happen “to” you, it happens “for” you
- How Jade defines success
The How to Succeed Podcast is a public and free podcast from Sandler Training, the worldwide leader in sales, management, and customer service training for individuals all the way up to Fortune 500 companies with over 250 locations around the globe.
Find white papers, webinars, and more in our free Sandler E-Learning Library: https://www.sandler.com/sell
Don’t forget to subscribe and leave us a comment!