The Unapologetic Saleswoman
Stop apologizing and reach your full potential
Breaking the Barriers
Beating the Odds
Lorraine Ferguson's breakthrough book, The Unapologetic Saleswoman, provides insight and practical how to’s for overcoming some of the most common concerns and self-doubts and erasing the negative connotations of selling.
"A long overdue addition to the discussion on gender dynamics in professional selling. Bravo!"
– Vanessa De Caria, President, Sculpture Hospitality
Practical insights that will teach female sales professionals:
- A proven model for success in any industry
- How to overcome the most common obstacles
- How to establish control of the sales conversation as a peer
- How to apply the classic Sandler principles to unique challenges
Lorraine Ferguson plays an important role in Sandler’s worldwide organization. She has over three decades of experience as a sales professional and trainer, and is recognized internationally as a business development expert specializing in executive sales consulting and sales productivity training. A dynamic, enthusiastic speaker certified in the proprietary selling system developed by David H. Sandler, she informs, entertains, and motivates leadership and rank-and-file sales teams to achieve at their full potential.