How to Manage Salespeople
in Time Compressed World
SANDLER STRATEGIES FOR SUCCESS
Education for sales leaders, business owners, and salespeople who want to set goals and succeed.
- How to leverage leading management tools designed to automate important sourcing and onboarding activities.
- How to use technology to engage you and your team members with the principles and processes that drive real results.
- How to implement proven, effective, consistent education programs for both your new and existing team members.
Designed for salespeople, managers and executives
The question isn't whether or not you should be utilizing sales technology within your organization, but WHEN. Don't fall behind. Attend this event to learn how to grow your business and pipeline as you manage sales and people in a time-compressed world:
- Compress your current sales training process.
- Compress your existing onboarding processes.
- Implement microlearning tools into your organization to reinforce training.
- Incorporate technology into your organization to increase performance and results.
Sandler Trainer and Author Jody Williamson brings over 35 years of real world sales, management and training experience to his clients. His strong belief and conviction is evident in all areas of his business and its successful training programs and consulting engagements. Jody and his team are dedicated to working with business owners, principals, sales managers, salespeople and non-selling professionals to give them the behaviors, attitudes and techniques to reach their full potential in sales.
VICE PRESIDENT OF ONLINE LEARNING, SANDLER
Mike Montague shares his knowledge and expertise by way of social media and other avenues with quality content and resources designed for sales professionals and managers all over the globe. He is also an accomplished writer, contributing to the Sandler book, LinkedIn The Sandler Way, business magazines, and the Sandler Blog.