Best practices that take the heat off of you and your potential client
LEARN TO STRUCTURE A PROSPECTING CALL AND USE TECHNOLOGY FOR BETTER SALES CONVERSATIONS
Master Stress-Free Lead Development
We hosted an educational webinar for sales professionals and their managers. Sean Coyle, one of Sandler's prospecting experts, was interviewed by Mike Montague, VP of Online Learning and Development, where they uncovered best tips for no-pressure prospecting.
DESIGNED FOR SALES PROFESSIONALS
If you're like most salespeople, you may be:
- Stressed out over prospecting and avoiding cold and warm calls.
- Concerned about new business numbers and feeding the funnel.
- Worried about a revenue plateau or shrinking market share.
We had a candid discussion on attitudes, behaviors, and techniques that you can immediately implement in your next outbound sales call
Sean Coyle explained how to:
- Choose the right type of prospecting and the right type of prospects
- Engage with gatekeepers and talk to more decision-makers
- Structure an effective, efficient prospecting call that sets more appointments
- Leave a voicemail message that gets returned
VP OF ONLINE LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
VP of Online Learning & Development for Sandler Training and contributor to LinkedIn the Sandler Way, Mike Montague shares his knowledge and expertise by way of social media and other avenues with quality content and resources designed for sales professionals and managers all over the globe.
DIRECTOR, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
A dynamic presenter and trainer, Sean helps industry leaders formulate successful management, sales, and prospecting strategies daily. Top executives from Deloitte & Touche LLP, CB Richard Ellis, and Hilb Rogal and Hamilton have benefited from Sean's expertise and experience, especially in the areas of new account acquisition and recruiting an effective sales winner.