Call Center Success
A must-have prerequisite when looking to break through.
Designing and running a profitable inside sales call center.
Even in this age of “do not call” lists and voicemail jail, more and more companies are setting up call centers to close more business.
Tom Niesen is the CEO and founder of Acuity Systems, Inc., a Sandler Training center located in Dallas, Texas. Tom works with business owners to create a strategy to improve their sales force, increase revenue, and develop a company culture of accountability.
Learn how a successful call center can turn your current “shoppers” into buying “customers.”
Answers to important questions you may currently struggle with:
- How do we get the people we call to want to stay on the line with us?
- How do we connect during the critical opening seconds?
- How do we keep them on the line and turn that call into profit?
Empower your team and reach your business goals:
- An essential overview of Sandler concepts for designing and managing a call center.
- Features real-life anecdotes and examples.
- Includes best practices designed to improve individual call rep performance.
- Reveals the changes that result in call volume and closing ratio improvements.
- Powerful strategies for hiring and supporting call center reps.
Author Tom Niesen shares the secrets of designing, supporting, and running a profitable inside sales call center by using the Sandler Selling System.
GRAB YOUR FREE SAMPLE CHAPTER
Simple, smart & proven strategies for success.
We will email you instructions on how to access your content and other important information.