Prospect the Sandler Way Webinar
Mastering Stress-Free Lead Development
This public webcast included updated strategies on 21st century prospecting topics like conducting effective on-line pre-call research and using LinkedIn to generate referrals, as well as proven strategies for making successful first-calls. Presented by John Rosso, author of the best-selling Sandler book, Prospect the Sandler Way, and David Mattson, President and CEO of Sandler Training Corporate Headquarters.
This special presentation is for salespeople and leaders who are:
- Concerned that their business development process is not working.
- Worried about dwindling market share and decreased number of leads.
- Upset about sales projections that are frequently missed.
This high-impact webinar with Dave Mattson and John Rosso covered tips on how to:
- Structure an effective no-pressure prospecting call.
- Change your opening to change the whole conversation.
- Find and utilize personal connection through social selling.
- Craft your pain story to attract prospects' attention and get more appointments.
- Avoid common prospecting mistakes.
- Weren't able to attend the live broadcast?
The most efficient way an organization can increase market share, revenue, and profit and continue to dominate is by developing a more effective sales force and by getting each and every teammate to overachieve what they thought possible.”
CEO & PRESIDENT, SANDLER TRAINING HEADQUARTERS
ABOUT DAVE MATTSON
Under Dave Mattson's leadership, the Sandler organization expanded domestically and internationally to over 250 offices in 27 countries around the world. He added numerous program offerings to Sandler’s training portfolio, including Enterprise Selling, Leadership, and Customer Service programs, along with Sandler Certification, the first measurable, skills-based sales certification in the industry. He is also a best-selling author and global sales and sales management expert.
ABOUT JOHN ROSSO
John Rosso is an award-winning Sandler trainer, best-selling author of Prospect the Sandler Way, and prospecting expert. John is a dynamic, enthusiastic speaker who informs, entertains, and motivates presidents, CEO's, other senior managers and sales professionals. More than 200,000 sales professionals have listened to John speak, and more than 95 percent rate his content and presentation of sought-after prospecting solutions the best they've ever heard.