Sales Leader Surveys Show:
- 40% of sales leaders do not have the necessary skills to train and coach their teams on all aspects of pipeline management
- 43% of sales leaders do not receive effective training for their role
- 1/3 of the managers leave their job within the first 3 years
The Complete Sales Leader
Lead Your Team to Success
Sales leaders carry some of the greatest responsibilities in the organization. Sandler endows leaders with the skillset and enablement tools they need to cement themselves as valuable, results-driven, strategic leaders.
- Elevate leadership & communication skills
- Hire top talent
- Create culture of accountability
- Develop a coaching mindset
- Accelerate performance
Solve Your Toughest Leadership Challenges:
Building a team and getting results through others puts the ultimate responsibility for the success or failure of the organization squarely on your shoulders.
Finding, choosing, and onboarding new team members can be challenging while expensive turnover of staff can be crippling.
Trying to be the chief problem solver leaves no time to motivate, lead and develop the talent on your team.
Sharing the vision, managing the mission, and maximizing your team’s performance is rarely taught in school, which leaves you to figure it out on your own.
Leadership Training Solutions that Transform Sales Results
Make learning and development a part of your personal leadership style with our courses:
This sales leader best practices series is a customizable program with nine different courses and three customized learning paths to select from- all designed to grow your people grow your business, grow yourself.
Building a Bulletproof Business
Learn how to attack blind spots and bottlenecks and prevent these issues from killing your organization’s growth.
Leadership for Organizational Excellence
Designed for leaders who can change the direction of their organization, you will learn how our proven process can help you evaluate your organization and plan for performance improvements.
Sandler Management Solution
Learn how to effectively and efficiently recruit, hire, onboard, train, mentor, coach, and lead a high-performance team.
The Sandler Rules for Sales Leaders
Learn strategies and tactics for sales leaders and managers, which you can immediately implement with the members of your team.
Challenges we solve by sales role
Eliminate your toughest pain points
Sales CRO, CCO, VP
- Wasting time on low probability accounts and leads
- Not maximizing leads, calls, or opportunities
- Too many stalled opportunities
- Over-dependent on small segment of sellers
- Insight into accurate pipeline data for reporting back to board
- Sellers not meeting increasing buyer expectations
- Wasted time in discovery meetings on basics
- Team better at renewals than expansions
- Sellers not spending enough time selling
- Forecasting off because sellers are missing key information
- Not able to scale because of informal set of processes
- Not making full use of tech stack due to lack of data
- Inefficient use of seller time on research
- Process for hand-off to customer success not clearly defined
- Bandwidth in providing customer support for complex or enterprise accounts
- Getting ahead of renewals by providing value across the customer lifecycle
- Increasing expansions while avoiding churn
News & Industry Insights
- White Papers