Sandler Team Assessment
- Do your salespeople and managers understand the sales plan objectives necessary to achieve company revenue goals?
- Do you have a consistent sales methodology understood and applied by all?
- Do your salespeople and managers share the same understanding of the key performance indicators critical to success?
- Have you identified the skill sets necessary to be a top performing salesperson in your organization?
- Do you have a process to identify skill gaps in your salespeople and a training plan to address them?
If any of these questions resonate with you, this Sandler tool is the answer!
Reach The Highest Level Of Success
You must know three things to reach the highest level of success in your life and business.
- Where are you now?
- Where do you want to be?
- How are you going to get there?
The evaluation process, starting with Team Assessment, helps you define your current reality and your ideal benchmarks for top performance.
How The Sales Team Works
- The Team Assessment provided a deep dive look at the way your sales team works. It examines your management strategies and pinpoints areas for training. It also provides you a blueprint by which you recruit additional salespeople.
- The online survey tool takes individuals and their managers through a series of 36 topics regarding sales activities rating both the importance of the activity as well as their effectiveness in performing it.
- For team members, the questions focus on selling skills
- For managers, the topics are explored from a management perspective
- The analysis identifies the largest gaps between “importance” and “effectiveness” at an individual, sales team, or company level