Mike Montague interviews John Rosso, award-winning Sandler trainer and author of the best-seller, Prospect The Sandler Way and the new book with Mark McGraw called 21st-Century Prospecting.
Get the book on Amazon or the Sandler Shop: https://shop.sandler.com/category/books
In this episode:
- The best attitude, behavior, and technique on how to succeed at 21st-century prospecting
- How to find the sweet spot between pushing too hard and never asking for the sale
- Technology is your accelerator, not your differentiator
- Brevity is your friend in digital communications
- End your call to action with a question mark
- Is “liking” someone’s content a prospecting strategy?
- Use third party stories
- Ask clarifying questions
- Don’t take too long to set up a call or an appointment
- Take 8 seconds to sell a 3 – 5 minute conversation
- Use a business edge tone of voice
The How to Succeed Podcast is a public and free podcast from Sandler Training, the worldwide leader in sales, management, and customer service training for individuals all the way up to Fortune 500 companies with over 250 locations around the globe.
Find white papers, webinars, and more in our free Sandler E-Learning Library: https://www.sandler.com//sell