Mike Montague interviews Brian Jackson on How to Succeed at Active Fundraising. In this episode:
- Best attitude, behavior, and technique on How to Succeed at Active Fundraising.
- What is active fundraising?
- Why it’s important to not take a “no” personally
- What your parents taught you about money could be hurting you
- Beyond making your calls
- The purpose of what you’re doing is to get paid
- Use bracketing, round numbers, and third party stories
- Create a playbook for your fundraisers
- Brian’s favorite Sandler rule
The How to Succeed Podcast is a public and free podcast from Sandler Training, the worldwide leader in sales, management, and customer service training for individuals all the way up to Fortune 500 companies with over 250 locations around the globe. Find white papers, webinars, and more in our free Sandler E-Learning Library: https://www.sandler.com//sell