How to Succeed at Being Creative on Purpose
Mike Montague interviews Scott Perry on How to Succeed at Being Creative on Purpose. Find Scott at https://www.becreativeonpurpose.com/ In this episode:
- What does being creative on purpose mean?
- Are YOU creative?
- 4 principles to be creative on purpose
- Choose and do…now
- Go small
- How to choose to act
- Where you might give up on this
- Scott’s definition of success
- Biggest obstacle to overcome
- Key attitude, behavior, and technique on how to succeed at being creative on purpose
Find Scott Perry and his books at https://www.becreativeonpurpose.com/
The How to Succeed Podcast is a public and free podcast from Sandler Training, the worldwide leader in sales, management, and customer service training for individuals all the way up to Fortune 500 companies with over 250 locations around the globe.
Find white papers, webinars, and more in our free Sandler E-Learning Library: https://www.sandler.com//sell
Enroll yourself in our video self-study online courses at: https://www.sandler.com/shop