Mike Montague interviews Cassie Kramer on How to Succeed at Keeping Your Financial House in Order.
Find Cassie at:https://kramerps.com/
In this episode:
- The best attitude, behavior, and technique on how to succeed at keeping your financial house in order
- What are your financial goals and are you prepared to get there?
- Choose to believe what you WANT to believe and own it
- Create your budget before each week and stick with it
- Set a time to do your bookkeeping every week
- Don’t comingle funds
- Reconcile your books
- Reasons to use a tax preparer
- Be okay with FOMO
- Use the 30-day rule
- Cassie’s definition of success and favorite quote
- Favorite Sandler lesson
The How to Succeed Podcast is a public and free podcast from Sandler Training, the worldwide leader in sales, management, and customer service training for individuals all the way up to Fortune 500 companies with over 250 locations around the globe.
Find white papers, webinars, and more in our free Sandler E-Learning Library:https://www.sandler.com//sell