How to Succeed Using Sandler to Sell Services
Mike Montague interviews Matt Rappaport on How to Succeed at Selling Services. Matt Rappaport is a Sandler client and founder of Detroit Event Company. In this episode, we do a casual case study interview to see how he has used Sandler to sell his intangible services and find success with his event business.
Find him at: https://www.detroiteventcompany.com/
In this episode:
- The best attitude, behavior, and technique on how to succeed at selling services
- It begins with trust
- What to look for in your prospects and your team
- How you may adjust the Sandler method for certain services
- How to decide who your market is and how to price your services
- What to do if you have trouble with bonding
- How to minimize ghosting
- Being the smartest person in the room is no better than having the most expensive house on the block
The How to Succeed Podcast is a public and free podcast from Sandler Training, the worldwide leader in sales, management, and customer service training for individuals all the way up to Fortune 500 companies with over 250 locations around the globe.
Find white papers, webinars, and more in our free Sandler E-Learning Library: https://www.sandler.com/sell
Don’t forget to subscribe and leave us a comment!