Gold Medal Selling
Gold Medal Selling
Ten Conditioning Strategies for World Class Performance
Learn the ten sales “muscles” that the most successful salespeople condition over time … and keep conditioning.
Gold medal salespeople, like gold medal athletes, do not let outside circumstances deter them from anything.
- Sales Muscle #1: What You Believe Becomes Your Reality
- Sales Muscle #2: Learn What Makes People Tick
- Sales Muscle #3: Break Out of Bad Patterns
- Sales Muscle #4: Decide What You Want and Build a Plan
- Sales Muscle #5: Take Responsibility for Motivating Yourself
- Sales Muscle #6: Take Control of the Process
- Sales Muscle #7: No Pain, No Win
- Sales Muscle #8: Lead the Dance
- Sales Muscle #9: Execute to Match or Exceed Your Personal Best
- Sales Muscle #10: Keep a Daily Attitude/Behavior Journal
A Real Breakthrough
“This book proves that you are what you think and that you become what you constantly do. It shows that the right conditioning can deliver great results. A must-read for all in sales!”
Reggie James, Managing Director, Digital Clarity
Sandler is the world’s largest professional development organization, dominating the global industry through an unparalleled network of more than 270 local offices in 30 countries worldwide, as well as an award-winning Corporate Development Division operating through Sandler World Headquarters. The company specializes in solving tough, complex business challenges through proven systems for communicating with, developing, and motivating people.
BUY THE BOOK
The ten sales “muscles” that the most successful salespeople condition over time … and keep conditioning. Each chapter begins with the real-life story of a gold-medal-winning athlete whose career exemplifies the sales discipline under discussion.
GRAB YOUR FREE SAMPLE CHAPTER
Develop World Class Performance Strategies.
We will email you instructions on how to access your content and other important information.