Mike Montague interviews Dan Truehl, Sandler trainer from Wisconsin, on How to Succeed at End of the Year Goal Setting.
In this episode:
- The best attitude, behavior, and technique on how to succeed at end of the year goal setting
- Start acting on your new goals before the new year begins
- Make sure they are YOUR goals
- Figure out your big picture and what happens when you make your goals
- What’s your why?
- Find the sweet spot between pushing yourself and being realistic
- Set S.M.A.R.T goals
- Enjoy the process of achieving your goals to avoid burnout
- Dream big about where you want to be in 10, 20, or 30 years and then work backward
- Dan’s definition of success
The How to Succeed Podcast is a public and free podcast from Sandler Training, the worldwide leader in sales, management, and customer service training for individuals all the way up to Fortune 500 companies with over 250 locations around the globe.
Find white papers, webinars, and more in our free Sandler E-Learning Library: https://www.sandler.com/sell