Mike Montague interviews Olympic Gold Medalist Garret Weber-Gale on How to Succeed at Mental Preparation. In this episode:
- What is mental preparation and why is it important in our work?
- How we should prepare for our most challenging moments and actually crave them
- Figure out the WHY behind what you’re doing to sustain you through those tough moments
- How to mentally prepare by working on your technique – even right before you perform
- Where most people have trouble on this
- Why a system/process is so important
- Is all the hard work worth it to win a gold medal?
- What do you do after you’ve reached your highest goal?
The How to Succeed Podcast is a public and free podcast from Sandler Training, the worldwide leader in sales, management, and customer service training for individuals all the way up to Fortune 500 companies with over 250 locations around the globe.