Mike Montague interviews Bob Burg on How to Succeed at Being a Go-Giver. Find Bob at https://thegogiver.com/. In this episode:
- What does it mean to be a Go-Giver?
- What selling really is
- Being a great salesperson is NOT about you
- Are you selling as a commodity or a resource?
- What do you do with a client who just wants to take from you?
- Don’t give someone you just met an elevator pitch
- Questions to ask someone you just met
- How to get a mentor
- Find the system that works for you
- Best attitude, behavior, and technique for How to Succeed at Being a Go-Giver
Find Bob Burg and the Go-Giver books at: https://thegogiver.com/
The How to Succeed Podcast is a public and free podcast from Sandler Training, the worldwide leader in sales, management, and customer service training for individuals all the way up to Fortune 500 companies with over 250 locations around the globe.
Find white papers, webinars, and more in our free Sandler E-Learning Library: https://www.sandler.com//sell
Enroll yourself in our video self-study online courses at: https://shop.sandler.com/category/online-courses