Mike Montague interviews Antonio Garrido on How to Succeed at Ride-Alongs. Check out Antonio’s book, The 21st Century Ride-Along, at: https://www.sandler.com/shop In this episode:
- The purpose of Antonio’s book about doing ride-alongs the Sandler way
- There are many different types of ride-alongs now
- Some good and bad attitudes for ride-alongs
- Good sales managers want their salespeople to succeed and have a great ride-along
- Coaches watch their players perform, shouldn’t good sales managers?
- How to set up a great ride-along
- What’s the ideal role for the sales manager during a ride-along?
- You need a safe word
- An “aha” ride-along moment for Antonio that can help you
- Antonio’s favorite Sandler rule regarding ride-alongs
Check out Antonio’s book, The 21st Century Ride-Along, at: https://www.sandler.com/shop